Wednesday, July 21, 2010

COULDN'T FIND A REASON

Here I am once again, all alone, confused and wondering why I haven’t gotten over you…can’t find any reason why the feeling is still pounding for you…You, who brought me thousand heartaches, broke my heart not only once, made me cry every now and then..still occupy my pitiable soul..
I have danced inside your eyes, have kissed inside your heart, and have done even the most stupid stuff, rocking each other’s world. But everything I did wasn’t good enough to make things work for us.
Now, it seems it’s over..so many words have been spoken and left unspoken, could no longer recover what has been lost..Loneliness fills me up inside and what has been left behind are happy but painful memories. I’m living in regrets, my heart is in vain, my life is empty searching for reasons….
And if there’s one thing I must do now is to never let you know that I feel like bleeding. Facing with much outcry coz you left me with no choice but to make you feel that losing me would be your enormous loss…not mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment