Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We Learn From Our Mistakes



If we are to face the everyday struggles of our life with a feeling that we are like to succumb,when we think of our past mistakes that we didn't intend to do, we are most likely getting sick, tired, exhausted...I've been experiencing it everyday in my job, a very unwanted situation, but, I've got no choice..well, who like pressures to come into our lives anyway? It's not healthy anymore...I want to quit, but I can't..not now..

If only I could turn back the hands of time, I'll never put my shoes in this ordeal that brought me hundred torments. If only I was given the chance to choose people whom I should go along with in this situation I have in my present job, I could have done it.

Anyway, I know that I'm the only one who can make remedy on it...I can always find my way out of it..I should consider rewarding online job now..prioritize it.. this difficulty is only in the mind.. don't take life seriously..I don't want to be the author of my own life misery...I should act earlier before it's too late...

2 comments:

  1. Well Amie, I know you can do it. Sometimes, I want to give up, I want to give in, I want to quit the fight...

    But I won't and you won't quit too.

    How about help me help Jay Berkowitz give out his gold bar?

    Check facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw, its me dannybuntu :)

    ReplyDelete