Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EMO






Loneliness had invaded my lame heart once again..I don’t know when I will get rid of it..It crawls along my nerves, triggering my eyes to shed off tears..

How can I forget that excruciating night when I discovered that my notions turned out to be real? The revelation hit me hard that at first shocked me and brought out frustrations and agony. .. It seems somebody else had taken my place in your heart? But what can I do? I knew from the very start that this time will come, that I should face the reality..I can’t blame you though, and this is my solemn confession..This feeling is unstoppable I suppose but I can’t give you all that you’ve been wanting from me..

Inspite of all these odds, I believe that everything happens for a purpose..however I still cannot solve the underlying mystery why I keep on yearning for your love… is it funny?

And now, I’ve made up my mind, to continue loving you whatever it takes.. Even though it is unjust, unfair..unacceptable.. and I hope time will come that all the misery will leave and I’ll finally never miss a thing about you….

No comments:

Post a Comment